Rules & Regulations
- All space must be paid for in FULL 30 days prior to the first day of the event or your space will NOT be guaranteed.
- All vendor contract must be completely filled out and signed.
- You must provide your own tables and chairs.
- There will be an extra charge for electric, call for price 386-252-3101. All requests for electric must be stated on your contract or you will NOT be able to get electricity during the event.
- All monies have to be in the form of a money order or bank cashiers check. Personal Checks MUST BE RECEIVED 30 days prior to the event and made payable to Cycle Promotions USA, P.O. Box 9155, Daytona Beach, FL 32120.
- The sale of illegal items, knives, drug related items, blow guns, crossbows, or any other item that may be considered unlawful to posses or that may be confiscated by State or Local Police is strictly prohibited.
- No sales of club support gear.
- Cycle Promotions USA is not responsible for any item or items that are seized.
- Cycle Promotions USA organizes family oriented events. Do NOT display offensive material.
- Show bikes will have 25% or less of fuel in tank, batteries disconnected, and tanks taped off.
- No running of motorcycles in any Event Venue.
- No Smoking in any Event Venue.
- No Refunds for cancellations unless written notice is given 72 hours in advance of set-up day.
- Set-up day and times will be on your vendor confirmation. No exceptions.
- Vendor passes will be provided during set-up dates only. Two vendor passes are provided for each vendor. Anyone working with you must report with you at check-in.
- Each vendor is responsible to secure his/her own space and contents from theft and/or damage.
- Security will be provided around the clock at no extra cost to the vendor.
- Setup Times begins Friday starting at 9:00am until 8:00pm. Vendors with Big Rigs and Vendors with Multiple Spaces can call about possible setup for Thrusday that will be from 9:00am to 5:00pm. There are no vendor setups on Saturday. Bike Show setups are Friday from 9:00am - 7:30pm and Saturday from 7:00am to 9:00am.