Rules & Regulations
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All space must be paid for in FULL 30 days prior to the first day of the event or your space will NOT be guaranteed.
2. All bike show contract must be completely filled out and signed.
3. You must provide your own display. Cycle Promotions USA only provides chain and stanchions.
4. There will be an extra charge for electric, call for price 386-252-3101.
5. All monies have to be in the form of a money order or bank cashiers check. Personal Checks MUST BE RECEIVED 30 days prior to the event and made payable to Cycle Promotions USA, P.O. Box 9155, Daytona Beach, FL 32120.
6. Cycle Promotions USA organizes family oriented events. Do NOT display offensive material.
7. Show bikes will have 25% or less fuel in tank, batteries disconnected, and tanks taped off.
8. No running of motorcycles in any Event Venue.
9. No Smoking in any Event Venue.
10. No Refunds for cancellations unless written notice is given 72 hours in advance of set-up day.
11. Set-up day and times will be on your bike show confirmation. No exceptions.
12. One bike show pass will be provided during set-up dates only.
13. Each bike show participant is responsible to secure his/her own space and contents from theft and/or damage.
14. Security will be provided around the clock at no extra cost to the bike show participant.
15. Setup Times begins Friday starting at 9:00am until 8:00pm. Vendors with Big Rigs and Vendors with Multiple Spaces can call about possible setup for Thrusday that will be from 9:00am to 5:00pm. There are no vendor setups on Saturday. Bike Show setups are Friday from 9:00am - 7:30pm and Saturday from 7:00am to 9:00am.